Why is this here..


A Lead Odyssey is about my hobby, collecting, painting and playing with toy soldiers. It will cover the various rulesets I use, the figures I am painting (very slowly), and some games. Thanks to Harry Pearson for the Achtung Schweinehund reference. The uniform jacket in the picture was adapted from a safari suit, the weapon is a wooden sub-machine gun made by me and my dad. Cool eh?

I play a range of scales, rules and periods.. scales are anything from 6mm, through 15mm to 28mm for little men, but I also use 1/1200 for Napoleonic Naval, and 1/3000 for Pre-Dreadnought period Naval.

My tastes are eclectic, but I have avoided most 'Fantasy' Games for a few years, as I couldn't get into the usual suspects for Fantasy Battles, and didn't have a decent group to play role-playing style games.

Thursday, 15 March 2012

More Tomorrow's War

So deciding that the various technologies didn't work well together, the Exterminators from Khurusan arrived, plus EM4 Steel Warriors and some Grav APC from Critical Mass. So now I have two Tomorrow's War forces needing more paint.

That plus the rigging has started on the Houston's Ships..  and the Early Imperial Romans are lined up awaiting paint and the arrival of LBM shield transfers.

I need to spend the next couple of weeks at home following an operation, so hopefully that's my chance to knock over a couple of unfinished projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment